Wreck it Ralph – Fix it Felix Blocks Game
“I’m bad, and that’s good. I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me!” – Wreck-It Ralph
We watched Wreck-It Ralph as a family for the first time last night. (I know, we are a little behind over here.) I am in love with it! Such a cute movie! Favorite scene: the Nesquik Sand pit.
I knew I just had to create an activity to go with this movie. I created our own life-sized version of the Fix It Felix game.
Fix it Felix Blocks Game
- Blocks (you could use Jenga blocks instead)
- Balls (they need to have a little bit of weight to them)
How to Play:
- Choose someone to be Wreck-It Ralph. They get to use the balls.
- Choose someone to be Fix-It Felix. They get to use the blocks.
- Felix starts by building about 10 two-story buildings. (You can build as many as you like.)
- Once the buildings are set, Ralph gets to try to knock them down.
- Felix tries to quickly rebuild the buildings.
- Ralph wins if he/she knocks down all of the buildings.
- Felix wins if he/she rebuilds all the buildings before Ralph can knock them down.
*Note: you can play with more than one Ralph and/or Felix. Which team will triumph?!
My kids had lots of fun trading being Ralph or Felix. Goofy preferred building and Princess liked knocking them down.
Bud had a good time playing with the extra blocks. Fun for all!
If you’d like to see the game in action click here: Fix-It Felix Block Game
Click the picture below for the Nesquik Sand scene. Enjoy!
You might also like: