Psych – Shawn’s Recall Game
Gus: Shawn? What the heck are you doing here?
Shawn: I should ask you the same question.
Gus: I work here!
Shawn: I should ask you a different question.
It’s so hard to find a good show on TV these days. Psych is one of those witty TV shows that you come back to again and again. The interactions between Shawn and Gus are hilarious!
I created this little game for my family so we could practice remembering all of the little details like Shawn.
Shawn’s Recall Game
- Cookie Sheet
- 20 Objects (can be themed objects)
- Shawn’s Recall Game Sheet (found below)
How to Play:
- Place the objects on the cookie sheet
- Pass out the Shawn’s Recall Game Sheets and pencils.
- Set your timer for 1 minute.
- Give everyone 1 minute to look at all of the objects on the cookie sheet. (We did food themed objects, but you could do whatever you want)
- When the minute is up, take the cookie sheet away.
- Everyone writes down as many objects as they can remember on the game sheet.
- The person that remembers the most objects wins.
*Note: You can do fewer objects for little kids. If 20 objects isn’t challenging enough add more!
- A baby shower
- A bridal shower
- A birthday party
- Any themed event
Here is the link to the Recall Game Sheet. On the second page there are just numbered lists so you can use it for other events. Have fun!
Look at all of the pineapples in the Psych series:
You might also like: