Enchanted: Kind Words Chart
Is that the only word you know? “No!” – Giselle
“No! No! No!” This seems to be my two-year-old’s favorite word right now.
And it’s driving me nuts!
Giselle from Disney’s Enchanted always speaks so kindly. This is the perfect opportunity to challenge Goofy start talking a little nicer. My daughters love being like princesses so they will love being like Giselle. I’m sure yours will too!
Enchanted Kind Words Challenge
- Enchanted Kind Words Chart – click HERE for your free printable
- A prize of some sort
- Velcro or tape
- Laminate (optional)
How to Play:
- Print off the kinds words chart.
- Cut out the lips.
- Write the name of your child (or children) on the page.
- Laminate the page and lips (optional).
- Add the velcro or tape the lips when you need to put them up.
- Issue the challenge: Tell your kids that you will be listening to see if you can catch them speaking kindly.
- If they are caught speaking kindly you will put a set of lips on the chart.
- If they get three lips on the chart they get a prize.
The prize I chose for my kids is that they get to put on special lip gloss. This way they can earn a prize more than once a day.
I will keep you posted on how it’s working out for us. Give it a try. Let me know how it goes!
*Update: My girls (especially Princess) are LOVING this activity. They have been speaking so much kinder to each other. It makes our house a much happier place.
You Might Also Like