Brother Bear: Salmon Run Game
Blonde Bear: Hey, you’re stirrin’ up the water there dude…
Tug: Yeah, try not to scare off the fish there, buddy.
Welcome to our family time! Welcome to our happy to be time!
Who’s up for a little Disney’s Brother Bear salmon run? This game is so easy and helps your kids practice their fine motor skills.
Salmon Run Game
- A pair of gloves
- Sheets of foam (white and pink)
- A bucket
- A Sharpie marker
How to Play:
- Cut the white foam into claws and tape them to the gloves. These will be the “bear paws.”
- Cut the pink foam into fish (I made 20).
- Using the Sharpie, draw an eye on each side of the fish’s head.
- Lay the fish out on the playing area.
- Have your child put on the “bear paws.”
- Give them the bucket and see how fast they catch all of the fish.
Each of my kids got a chance to play. The “bear paws” were super big on Goofy so she had a tough time. I would choose smaller gloves for her next time.
The “bear paws” were perfect for Princess. They were just big enough to make catching the fish a challenge.
It was a fun, simple, cheap game and the kids loved it!
*For some practical fun: you could try letting your kids wear the “bear paws” while they are putting their toys away.
You Might Also Like: